JFA Medical Foil Blanket
- JFA Medical’s premium emergency foil survival blanket
- Each Individual blanket is tightly packed for convient storage and transport.
- Use the blanket to wrap around yourself to keep warm – the surface reflects body heat to keep you warm
Alternative uses for the JFA Medical Emergency Foil Blanket
- Use as an improved sling – can be used as a triangular bandage
- Use as a tourniquet or improvised compression bandage to reduce bleeding
- Tent insulation – line the roof of your tent, this will reflective your body heat, helping to keep the tent warm
- Sleeping bag insulation – line the inside of your sleeping bag
- Use the reflective surface to reflect the sun’s light to melt snow placed on blanket for drinking water
- Line the inside of your rucksack for waterproofing
- Make a small woodland shelter by tying the edge of the blanket to trees.
- Rain water collect: use the blanket to make a funnel to siphon water into a container